Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snow Day!





Finally, we got a snow day! I was so glad to see that we had a pretty good chance of snow this past Tuesday, and had even decided that if there was snow on the ground, Jordan wasn't going to school. I know, totally against the teacher in me, but the mommy in me made the decision. Luckily, San Angelo actually called school off (although not before Jim had already attempted to go to school). Jordan was so excited! She spent over an hour outside playing in the snow. Her daddy was nice enough to go out with her and play for a little while too. They didn't get to make a snowman because the snow wasn't wet enough, but that was okay. They had tons of fun throwing snowballs and making snow angels.

I had to include a picture of Carter too!

No comments: