So it has taken me 10 days, but I am finally getting around to posting pictures of my beautiful new daughter! Carter Leigh Wommack was born on Sunday, January 31 at 9:40 pm. She weighted 7 lbs 8.5 oz. We got to the hospital around 5:15, my water broke at 5:30, and she arrived very easily after 3 pushes. When we left the house, Jordan was a little worried (although she would never admit it), but she got to see her daddy before Carter arrived. That made her feel much better. We have been blessed, so far, to have a sleeper! She sleeps all the time! It is so nice to get a couple of hours of sleep in between each feeding at night. She has had some jaundice since she has been home, but luckily it is going down now.
Jordan loves her new sister. She gives her a kiss every morning before she goes to school, and she can't wait to come home and hold her. It is so sweet. I am so glad that she seems to be adjusting well to our new addition.
I'm sure there is so much more that I could add, but I am still somewhat sleep deprived, so I will close with some pictures. I hope that you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment