Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sleeping Beauties



Sleeping girls

I can suck my thumb!


As anyone who knows us knows, Jordan is not a sleeper. She has never been, and I fear never will be. Luckily, Carter seems to be a sleeper thus far. It is so nice, she just goes to sleep and sleeps so peacefully. Noises don't bother her and she can sleep anywhere. Jordan, on the other hand, is disturbed by the slightest noise and has a hard time sleeping anywhere but in her room. Life has been a little crazy since Carter has been home, but we have tried really hard this week to help Jordan get to bed earlier and get a good night's sleep. Last night, we were watching the Olympics, and Carter (of course) was asleep. Jordan had moved the yoga mat and boppy pillow to the floor to lay down, and the next time I looked, she was sound asleep. It was too good an opportunity to pass up; I had to put Carter next to her and get a few pictures. I did not pose either girl, even though it may look like I did. Carter just wiggled a few times, until she was comfortable, and lo and behold, the ended up in the same position. Carter even has a smile on her face!
I love my sister!

No comments: