As you may have noticed, I had to change the name of my blog. Someone pointed out to me, earlier this summer, that the title of my blog would no longer work, once Miss Carter arrives. So, with today not being a extremely productive day at school, I decided to get my creative juices flowing and come up with a new title. I rather like the new name, and I hope that everyone is still able to find it!
I am also enjoying some calm before chaos today as well. Sounds weird to say school is calm, but this afternoon we start full on rehearsals for the Nutcracker and really don't have a break (except for Thanksgiving day) until the performances are finished on December 6. I worry about my sanity as well as Jordan's well being during the next couple of weeks. This week shouldn't be too hard, since school is pretty low key, but next week will be CRAZY!
I guess this post turned out to be more of a hodge podge, but I know it will be difficult with rehearsals and basketball games to post much in the next couple of weeks. I will try to post some pictures of Thanksgiving, we will all be in Bronte celebrating.
1 comment:
Love the name of your "new" blog. Your creativity never ceases to amaze me!!
Post a Comment