
I'm going to start this post by saying that before the day is over I will have posted at least 3 different things! I'm really behind, but I need to get caught up. Last weekend was so much fun, even though it was very quick. Some very good friends in Athens gave me a wonderful baby shower, and it was so nice going back and seeing so many friendly faces! Now, I really have to get started on the thank you notes! I including pictures from the shower. All I can really say about the shower was how amazing it was! The ladies did such an awesome job getting everything together, mostly via email! I can never thank them enough, as well as everyone that came. I can safely say that Carter will be clothed when she comes! Jordan had a blast as well, mainly because she was able to play with Allie for an entire afternoon, well into the evening. She misses her friends so much. I know that she will make good friends like that in west Texas, but it is still hard since she grew up with the same group in Athens. Enjoy the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment