Saturday, November 14, 2009

All you ever wanted to know about me

Okay, so I'm straight stealing this from Michelle's blog, but its always interesting what you find out about people!

I WANT time to move faster and slower at the same time. Can't wait for February to get here, but I don't want Jordan to grow up too fast!

I HAVE the best husband and daughter in the world. It's hard for people to understand how to be married to a coach, but he is the most amazing person. The relationships he forms with kids is unbelievable. The relationship he has with our daughter is even better!

I KEEP too much junk! I really need to work on getting rid of stuff.

I WISH I COULD make everything easier for those I love. I hate to see people I care for struggle.

I FEAR not know what is going to happen in the future.

I HEAR silence, and I'm not sure if I should be worried or not...

I DON'T THINK I will ever tire of listening to Jordan's stories. :)

I REGRET that Carter will never be able to meet any of her great-grandparents.

I LOVE being a coach's wife!

I DANCE with Jordan in the car. I love when she hears an 80s song she likes and we dance away. I'm sure it provides lots of entertainment to those around us!

I NEVER want my kids to not spend time with their grandparents.

I CRY WHEN I WATCH Jordan do anything that I think is special. Any program, dance recital, playing on her computer.

I AM NOT ALWAYS the best housekeeper, but I wouldn't trade spending time with Jordan for doing the dishes any day.

I HATE THAT kids are cruel and I can't protect my kids from it.

I'M CONFUSED ABOUT how I can have a job and insurance yet it costs more for me to have a baby than someone who does have a job or insurance.

I NEED to be cleaning the house and doing laundry.

I SHOULD start washing baby clothes soon; she will be here before I know it!

1 comment:

Janet Wommack said...

Carman--you never cease to amaze me. I LOVE this post!!