Each morning, when I go into Jordan's room to make sure she's awake, I wonder, do all children not know how to sleep on their bed? She sleeps on her bed (this is an improvement as not that long ago she was perfectly happy sleeping on the floor) but not the way anyone else does. First, she very rarely sleeps under the covers. She sleeps on top, and covers up with a blanket. She does this so she doesn't have to make her bed. Smart right? Second, she rarely sleeps with her head at the head of the bed; usually her head is at the foot of the bed. It doesn't matter how many times I put the pillows at the head of the bed, she moves them to the foot and sleeps there. Sometimes, she doesn't even sleep under a blanket, she piles pillows on top of her. There are also times that she sleeps sideways on the bed. Her feet are at the wall, and her head is hanging off the bed almost. Pillows, no where to be found. On top of all this, she sleep with her fan going full speed every night. Each morning I go in, and she is bundled head to toe, but the fan must stay on.
My beautiful girl, I can't help but love her!
1 comment:
I have noticed the same thing--the last time she spent the night she didn't want to get between the sheets, head at the foot of the bed, blanket for cover--don't think she had the fan on this time. Gotta' love her!!
Post a Comment