Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!







This year was a little different for us on Halloween. First, Jordan is used to doing Trunk-or-Treat, not Trick-or-Treat, so she was a little confused why we weren't going to a church to get candy! Luckily, Bronte was having a kids movie at the old theater at 3 then Trick-or-Treating from 5:30 to 7:30. So, Jordan went to Bronte to celebrate Halloween. I, on the other hand, completed almost all of my Christmas shopping for Jordan. It is getting harder, the older she gets, to accomplish this task. I saved shopping for grandparents, nieces, and nephew until Jordan can join me.






I'm attaching some pictures of Jordan in her Halloween costume. She was Alex Russo from Wizards of Waverly Place. She loves that show. The first picture is from today, the second two are from Thursday, before our Fall Festival at school.






1 comment:

Kele said...

Goodness, I had to rush over here immediately and leave a comment, just as I did in reply to the one you left on my blog.
Absolutely in no way did having the honor of throwing you and Jordan (and Jim) that shower, play a part in anything negative in my week! It was a thrill and if anything, it was the highlight of my week.
Love you guys so much. Hope you got home safe with your loot! LOL! So pleased the shower was such a success, so many friends showing you how loved you all are!!