I am including a picture of my enlarging midsection as well, for those of you that don't facebook! :-)
Sunday, October 18, 2009
A HUGE Thanks!
Way back in July, when we received our unexpected yet wonderful news, my good friend Kele told me that she would like to give me a shower. So, as soon as we found out that we were having a girl, Kele and I set on the difficult task of finding a weekend that worked for the both of us. (You would think it would be easy, but alas not so) We decided on November 7, not too close to Christmas, and the end of regular season football. With this said, I set on the difficult task of creating an invite list, of all of my East Texas friends and family. As hard as it is to believe, I think that list was bigger than my wedding shower list! We made some awesome friends while in Athens, and all of them are just as overjoyed at our news as we are. Anyway, yesterday it occurred to me that I had forgotten one name, so I emailed Kele this morning to tell her. She emailed me back very quickly, and told me she was already down to two invitations left! I didn't realize that the shower had gotten so big! I really just wanted to write this post to give Kele a HUGE thank you! She is an amazing person, and she is organizing the entire shower via email, as she lives in the metroplex and the others live in Athens. So Kele, I know it is early, but I want to say thank you so much for doing this for me! You are honestly one of the most amazing people I have ever met! Also thank you to all the other wonderful women helping Kele; I can't wait to see all of you!

I am including a picture of my enlarging midsection as well, for those of you that don't facebook! :-)
I am including a picture of my enlarging midsection as well, for those of you that don't facebook! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I sure would love to read this post, I don't khow if it the color of your font or the background you chose on 'cutest blog' but I cant see anything but the title, are you having problems seeing it?
No, I can see it from both home and school. That's weird that you can't.
I can see it Carman!
Okay, came back today in hopes that you 'fixed' the problem, LOL! I see from you and Kourtney that obviously it was something on my end... but today I can see it, and I am so tickled to be able to, it made my DAY!!! You are so sweet to say those things, but truly it is I, who feels honored to do this for you and Jim and JORDAN!! We love you guys so much and it is a very small way to try and show how blessed we feel to call you guys our friends!!
And your lady friends helping along in Athens have been so great, it is obvious you guys have a lot of people who think a great deal of you both!
Post a Comment