The girls and I went Easter dress shopping and Jordan totally melted my heart when she insisted that she and Carter get the same Easter dress! I know if they were closer in age I could totally get away with dressing them the same, but with such an age difference that doesn't happen much. So, they both got very pretty Easter dresses with cardigan sweaters.
I've also discovered that I have a reincarnated Southern Belle for a two year old. She says things like owch (when I'm brushing her hair) or I build a howse. It is so cute! Jordan was the master of the mean look when she was younger and Carter is the master of rolling her eyes. Yes, 2 year olds can correctly roll their eyes whenever they do not like what their parents are telling them. Along with the eye rolling, comes a totally ignoring of whatever you told her not to do. While I realize it is not a good thing, it is so very hard not to laugh whenever she does this.
Another tidbit for anyone is that 2 year olds can totally lie. How do they learn this? I have no idea, but I do know when I ask, who made this mess (in Carter's room) her response is Jordan. Again, I had to laugh because how does she know how to do that?! She has barely started making sentences and speaking, and she already knows how to lie!
No comments:
Post a Comment