Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's been awhile

It seems as if it has been a little too long since I've update our blog! Things are kinda busy around here. Jordan is loving 3rd grade. She's doing a great job. Carter is a very active 8 month old. She's so close to crawling! She does an army crawl or rolls to get to where she wants to go.


Jordan had to get glasses and have her hearing checked by an audiologist. It appears that her black/white, right/wrong personality gets in the way of her passing a hearing test.


Carter is moving to an in home daycare. We are so excited about this. She will be two minutes from our house and 2 minutes from school. We can't wait until she starts. Anyway, I am going to try to be better about updating our blog! In the mean time, enjoy some pictures!



My favorite face!


I'm finally laughing when my picture is taken!



My 2 favorite girls!

2 comments:

Janet Wommack said...

My two favorites whose last name is Wommack!!

Janet Wommack said...

I have two favorite Wommack girls and two favorite Rothermel girls!!