This has been a very busy week at the Wommack house. Jordan had the stomach bug Monday and Tuesday, so Marmoo came to stay with us. Today, Carter got to go to a pumpkin patch on base and she loved it! Based on the pictures I got, she is going to be a kid that does not like Santa Claus or any mascot. Jordan was well enough to go to school today, which made her very happy. She was pretty bummed that she missed jersey day and pj day at school, but she will be there for crazy hair day. Tomorrow is Fall Festival at school, so the girls and I are going to brave our first Halloween outing together! Jordan is a 50s girl and Carter is a pumpkin (Jordan's choice on that one). I will post pics of them tomorrow. For now, I will include pictures from the pumpkin patch. (In case I haven't mentioned it, I LOVE our new daycare!)
I really don't like the jack-o-lantern!



1 comment:
She liked the outing and the pumpkins. The B-I-G one was scary though!!
Post a Comment