Okay, so I'm basically 38 weeks, but the actual 38th week day isn't until Friday. Had weekly visit #2 yesterday, and I'm so happy to say very little has changed! I'm still at a 2, maybe a little more, and effaced 80%. My doctor seems to feel very comfortable with the fact that Miss Carter will not be arriving until February. However, she really doesn't want me to go more than a week past the 5th, so I guess our new bundle of joy will be here by February 12. I think the 10th would be cool. Jim teases the 2nd all the time, because I really don't want her to come on Groundhog Day (even though I have a friend with that birthday). Honestly, if she will just wait until the 1st to make her appearance I will be happy.
I am all ready for her to arrive, luckily. With Jordan I hadn't packed my bag or anything. This time, my bag, the diaper bag, and the camera bag are all right beside my bed ready to go. I always thought that the weeks leading up to the first appointment were the longest, but now I'm thinking that the longest weeks are the ones leading up to "D" day!
No comments:
Post a Comment