Monday, September 7, 2009

School has started!




I feel so behind! I haven't posted anything in forever. I am just so tired once we get home from school that all I want to do is rest. School has started off well for us. Jordan has made several friends, which gives me great relief. The first day of school I took her to the gym and I had to leave. She tried so hard to talk to some of the little girls that were there waiting, but of course they were all friends and she was new. I left with tears in my eyes. All was great by the end of the day though, as she already had a "best friend." I always find it amazing how quickly she makes friends. I know this is actually a blessing. Her teachers all tell me how wonderful she is, which makes me very happy. She keeps all of her talking in until the end of the day, then she has to let it all out! I think the only time she hasn't talked this weekend is when she is asleep!




Enjoy her first day of school pictures, two weeks late!

1 comment:

Janet Wommack said...

She is such a big girl--in the second grade!! I have certainly enjoyed our time together this summer.