Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jordan & miscellaneous stuff









Jordan has had lots of fun the last few weeks. As you can see from the pictures, she can help her daddy mow the lawn, which is very helpful as I don't mow the lawn, she made a dress and shorts with Marmoo, which she is modeling, and she can eat dirt cake, which she bid on at the 4th of July auction. You can't tell from the pictures, but Jim has actually been quite sick for the last little bit. Of course he didn't tell anyone until it was actually pretty bad. He did go to the doctor Monday and is now on medicine, so hopefully he will get over it before he starts work.
I started wondering yesterday, as I retrieved a baseball several times from the jaws of Jake, do our neighbors think we are lazy, unemployed bums? I mean, we are home all the time! I hope they realize soon that we are active members of society. I do plan on going to school this week. This is the first time in eleven years that I haven't been to school to get my stuff ready. Plus, I have to register Jordan for school. It is starting to dawn on me that I have lots to get accomplished with not so much time! Plus, I will have to go to the teacher store, and I don't even know if San Angelo has one.





2 comments:

Janet Wommack said...

Glad Jordan likes to wear her shorts and dress. She still has a small quilt to finish. Maybe we can get it done before school starts.

Kele said...

You probably need to go meet your neighbors, they may think your bums now, but if you don't go meet them they will think you are a widow come football season...LOL!