Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baby

Jim's favorite TV show to laugh at is I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant. In fact, we had both shared laughs at how there are people in the world that didn't know they were pregnant until, surprise, you're in labor. For some strange reason, while I have taken medication to ensure no pregnancy, I stopped having a visitor each month. Now, while many see this as the best thing ever, it caused me great concern, because I wanted to know I wasn't pregnant. Needless to say, I grew accustom to not worrying about that visitor, so when Jim suggested that I was pregnant a month ago after not feeling well, being tired, and having no appetite, I knew there was no way I was pregnant. After all, I took a handy dandy pill each day to make sure that didn't happen. But, my curiosity got the best of me, and I bought the test. With all this said, I began to wonder, if I hadn't gone to the store and bought an at home test, I would be like one of those women on that show! I firmly believe that I will begin showing in the next few weeks, so that would have tipped me off, but other than those few very mild symptoms I had no clue. I can say that I am very glad that I didn't end up like one of those people on that show, that I had enough worry wort in me to go get checked out. But it does go to show, that it is possible to be pregnant and not have a clue.

1 comment:

Kele said...

I can agree with ya, I was lucky as well in that I had no real symptoms early on... BUT, had you gone in to labor saying you hadn't a clue you were pregnant, I would of been the first one to hit you over the head with a stupid stick!!!! THERE is just NO way, I always think those stories are pretty fishy when I hear them!
Love you guys...and I am still running around the house giddy, singing "The Wommacks are having a baby, The Wommacks are having a baby!!"