Monday, July 2, 2012
A MAJOR Milestone
We have just had the first, of hopefully many from this point forward, trip to the potty! I know that this may not be all that amazing to some, and honestly I didn't think it would be all that amazing to me because Jordan potty trained to easily, but Miss Carter is her own girl. We have been trying for awhile now to get her to go tee tee on the potty. I will be honest, I didn't really force it to much because I've always heard until they are ready they won't do it. My clues that she wasn't ready were as follows: finding Dora panties and telling her she could have them if she would tee tee on the potty. Her response, handing back the Dora panties and telling me no. Really wanting a cupcake, and me telling her she could have one if she would tee tee on the potty. Her response, no. I was kind of at a loss. Jordan potty trained at daycare and just came home and did it one day. It was so easy! I really thought Carter would be the same. However, that was not meant to be. But tonight, our luck changed. She really wanted to make out the sofa bed, and our response was, if you go tee tee on the potty. Ok, she said! I was super excited. She doesn't like to sit still, so we watched Little Einsteins on my phone and waited. We got through almost an entire episode before I heard the sound of liquid falling. I yelled and screamed, and daddy and Jordan came in and were so excited for her. We called Grammy and Marmoo and told them what we did. So, let's hope that now that she's actually done it, she will start doing it more regularly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment