Saturday, February 18, 2012

Jordan's 10th birthday!

So Jordan's actual birthday isn't until Tuesday, but you can't have sleep overs on a school night! Also, she has an All City Choir concert on her actually birthday, so this weekend it was! This year Jordan wanted to have a few friends over for a sleep over, so that's what we did. Her friends came over, had some pizza, and a chocolate chip pizza for dessert. They played games, put on tattoos, played with balloons, and had a blast. Let's just hope that I survive the weekend!


Opening presents. I decided today that we would get her a new bike, but when asked numerous times all she said she wanted was a gift card so she could buy stuff to put in a care package to send to Africa! How my heart melts for my kind hearted girl!
Blowing out the colored flame candles on her chocolate chip pizza!
Playing with balloons. Who knew that 4th graders would enjoy the balloons as much as the 2 year old!
Still playing with balloons!
Too hard not to include my favorite 2 year old. I can tell you, it is really hard to be 2 when your sister is 10! All she wanted to do was play with them!

1 comment:

Janet Wommack said...

Thanks for the pictures. Love them!! I agree that Jordan is such a loving, sharing little girl. Wish she could talk to my friend who just returned from Ethiopia.