Friday, August 12, 2011
Rough Summer
While I have no pictures to post, I just have to say it's been a rough summer! I have faith that it will only get better though! First, Carter broke her arm. As sad as it was, the little purple cast was just so darn cute! Then, Jim was down and out all summer with a bum back, which he had surgery on 3 weeks ago. The up side, he is no longer in pain and may resume his regular activities. Lastly, the girls and I were in a car accident this week. I have only been in two other accidents, one when I was 16 and someone ran a stop sign, and the second someone rear ended me. Both were not my fault. This one, however, was apparently my fault. I not only had my car t-boned, I received my very first ticket (for running a red light). The worst part of it all was Jordan was sitting right where we were hit, and because of that, off to the hospital the girls and I went. I haven't seen the car since we left in the ambulance, but I pray is that it is not totaled. On the upside, neither girl has been the least bit sore since the accident, although I have. The only injury was bruising to Jordan's right side. With all this, I pray that we catch a break! I have a positive outlook, things will only get better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry! Praying for your family! Since I was your passenger in that accident at the age of 16 I can attest that you are a good driver :). We got in a pretty bad accident in 2002 and our car was totaled. Our insurance was fabulous! If that happens, I'm sure it will all work out for the best. Sending hugs your way!
Post a Comment