Wednesday, May 4, 2011

ER

I have been married for almost 11 years, and have been a mommy for over 9 of those years. In that time, I have only had to visit the emergency room 3 times. Twice for my husband and once this past week for Miss Carter. We've known for a while that she is a climber, we found out how adventerous she was Monday night. She decided to climb out of the tub, unfortunately wet babies slide over the sides of tubs. Luckily, a step stool was there to keep her from hitting her head, unluckily her right arm also broke her fall. I have never broken a single bone in my body, my 15 month old broke both bones in her arm. I'm afraid this is an indication of things to come!



Miss Carter is quite the singer! I'm glad it is so warm out, she can't wear anything with sleeves.

Jordan was excited to sign her cast. It has a heart and says Carter and Jordan. What a sweet sister!

No comments: