Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Phones

So, this morning, Jordan and I were on our way to drop Carter off and she says Mommy didn't you have a phone when you were a little girl. I was a little confused by this statement, so I said yes Jordan we had a phone at Grammy and Grandpa's house. She said no, I mean a phone so you could call when you weren't home. I then realize she means a cell phone. I told her they didn't have cell phones when I was a little girl. Her response, Not even for texting! Not even for texting Jordan. Well, how did you call home when you were away? We didn't, or we used the phone at our friend's house. Then she got into a entire different conversation about those "old" telephones.

Isn't it amazing! Jordan cannot imagine a life without a cell phone.

1 comment:

Janet Wommack said...

Also, computers, ipods, cds, cable TV, microwaves--all of those things that are essential today, but that lots of us grew up without.