Getting ready to bat
Watching the action
Well, softball season has officially started in the Wommack house. Once games started, we were only going to have practice once a week, BUT this week we had two games and one practice, with one practice coming on Sunday. All of this, on top of dance for an hour on Thursdays before the softball game. Talk about a tired girl. On the plus side, Carter manages to sleep all night on game nights, so I'm loving that! We lost our first two games; the first game was close (hence the practice the next day to work on fielding the ball) and the second game was not so close, but in our defense all the girls are already nine and have been playing together for 3 years. It's amazing how much bigger nine year olds are compared to eight year olds! Maybe our luck will change this week.
Waiting for the action to start
1 comment:
I need a baseball schedule so I can come to one of Jordan's games.
Post a Comment