We have had a busy few weeks. I went to Washington DC for 4 days, we moved, and when we had been in our new house for exactly one week, we went to the beach. Jordan has wanted to go to the beach forever! She had so much fun. She also has no fear. She definitely takes after her daddy on that one. I find that fear overwhelms me anytime she is doing something where I think she can get hurt. We had even more fun because Jim's sister LeAnn and her family joined us. Lots of fun was had, but we were all ready to come home after 5 days. Now, back to regular life. Jim starts work on Monday, and I'm planning on taking boxes up to school this week. Maybe the garage will be cleaned out before too long!
3 comments:
Welcome to the blog world!! Like your blog and I know that you will get better and better. It's a good way to let everyone know what's going on.
LOVE the pictures, what precious cousins Jorday has. And how 'bout that??? Ms. Janet has a blog!! I didn't even know, guess I will have to add her to my list of people I stalk!!
SO VERY TICKLED I get to keep up with you guys, Love to you all!
Sorry about the Jordan mispell.
P.S. When I told Mike how excited I was cuz you started a blog, his exact quote was "Oh, Carmen will be good at that!!"
Post a Comment